The FIRST LEGO League season begins in Aug-Sept of each year with the release of the annual challenge and culminates in April and World Championship and US Open.
This year’s challenge is at https://www.firstlegoleague.org/
You can review the past challenges here: http://www.firstlegoleague.org/past-challenges
Once you have registered with FIRST INSPIRES you will receive emails throughout the season to notify you of key events including registration, training and orientation, and schedule updates.
The first thing you’ll need to do is register your team for the season with FIRST INSPIRES.
- If you have an account just login and renew your team’s participation. Go to the FIRST INSPIRES site and click on Log In at https://www.firstinspires.org/
- If you are new program you’ll need to create an account here:
- Then read all the current information on the FIRST INSPIRES site about this year’s program. Go to our “Starting a Teams” page for all the links: https://marylandfll.org/starting-a-first-lego-league-team/
The next step is to register with the Maryland FLL program to be included in the qualifying events.
- Once you have registered with FIRST you will start receiving emails from Maryland FLL
- Please read them and respond promptly.