FLL Team Resources
- Team Resources at FIRST INSPIRES – A collection of FIRST’s tips and information on preparing, programming, building, and participation in FLL
- Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy – LEGO Robots & Resources
- TechBrick Programs Tons of tips and advice
- FLL Challenge: Share and Learn (Facebook login required)
Tutorials and Guides
Suppliers and Manufacturers
- Badge-A-Minit – Retailer for button equipment and supplies
- Don’s Buttons: Dr. Don’s Buttons is your online source for custom buttons, campaign items, lapel stickers, bumper stickers, button machines, button-making supplies… and MORE!!
- LEGO Education – The FLL program utilizes products from LEGO Education, Each year, FLL teams purchase their Challenge Sets from LEGO Education. Teams must start by registering at FIRST INSPIRES.
- Robot Mats: A collection of training mats for use all year to hone your team’s skills.
- Fundraising Ideas & Product Center – A collection of fundraising resources for non-profit organizations
- Fundraiser Help – A database of tips, tutorials, and ideas for school and non-profit fundraising
- Step By Step Fundraising – A cohesive listing of fundraising strategies, including a free monthly newsletter and e-book
- LEGO Education Grants and Funding – Helpful information about writing grants and links to grant providers
- ASEE – The official website for the American Society of Engineering Education
- ASME – The official website for the American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- IEEE – The official website for the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.
- NASA Robotics Alliance – An educational program designed to increase robotics expertise in the U.S.
- Science Resources – A non-profit organization that promotes quality science and engineering education
- SME – The official website for the Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- SWE – The official website for the Society of Women Engineers, advocates for women achieving their full potential in engineering careers
Last updated on October 11th, 2023